Monday 14 November 2011

Permission Letter


Shebbear College,
Shebbear,
Beaworthy,
Devon
EX21 5HJ

Dear Copyright Holder,
I am an A-level media student about to make a music video and I am writing to you to request your permission to use the track Mad World by Tears for Fears.

With your permission the track would be used for my A level project. The project consists of making your own music video, creating a poster and a digi-pack for the artist as well.

If I received your permission for using the track it will be used for educational purposes only and only viewed by my media class, teacher and my exam marker.

Throughout the video the artist and your company would be fully reconised and be credited in the music video itself. If you wish for there to be a copyright notice to be included in the video I would need any information sent to me so that it could be included in the project. If this is wanted please inform me with further details.

I look forward to your response,

With thanks

Alexander Cornish



No comments:

Post a Comment