Friday 17 February 2012

Digipak photo

Here is another photo for my digipak and hear is the feedback I recieved:

Original Photo:












This is the original photo


Edit number 1:











I edited this photo and this is what the effect.
The feedback I received:
-Looks very effective and like the white tree effect and the way that it is very bright in the background
-Could do with having the effect right up to the person and not on his arm.

Edit number 2:











I edited the last edit on this feedback,
I was told this was much better than the previous one, and maybe try doing an effect with the artist.


After trying many different effects with the artist I was told that it looked better without any effect on the artist and made it stand out clearly and looked well with the other photo in the previous blog post and will go well together on the digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment