Tuesday 4 October 2011

My music video

In my music video I will have to think a lot about the mise en scene. I plan to use the countryside in my video .One place I want to use is Davidstow Airfield to film. I want to film here because for the panning shots I can do it will be really effective showing the landscape and use stopmotion. I want to use stopmotion in my video. I plan to film a sunset using stop motion. Watching Coldplay's song Every teardrop is a waterfall uses stopmotion to show the lyrics in the background.

Another place I want to try and use is a motor wait at night and speed this up to show all the lights going through to try and show the buisiness during the chorus.
I will then have two different storylines, the landscapes and the artist singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment