Tuesday 24 April 2012

Final Music video


This is my final music video that I have uploaded, and this has undergone a few more changes and is now finished, with everywhere lip synced and have everything the way the audience wants.

The two streams to my music video would be the narrative storyline, to which my artist is singing along to, and then the nature scenes. The nature scenes tied in due to the different effects used. I used the black and white effect in the music video as when fading in my artist over the nature scenes it was less harsh and has a very subtle transition to it. I used fade transitions mainly as I was told though my research that the main transitions used in the music industry would be your standard fades, and straight cuts, and after changing the transitions from the earlier videos.
I used different effects behind the video like the black and white to also make it seem more like a dreamy feel and that made it tie in well, and also has the upset feel to it as well.
I was told by focus group that the really liked the ending with the reflection of the trees and background behind and that I was nowhere to be seen in this part just the pure background and scenery behind

No comments:

Post a Comment