Wednesday 7 September 2011

Analysis of my video


This is my A2 preliminary task.

Analysis

It is really important that for the actual piece of coursework I use a tripod as I feel that this would look a lot better with the camera staying steady and consistent. I also think that I will have to focus on the rule of thirds and other things for when considering my framing of the shots. Also I feel that when making my proper coursework piece that I will have to improve the lip syncing to make it a lot more effective.

One problem we had when starting to use the software was that no one knew how to use it. So I asked a previous A level student who has used the software to help show me what to do and how to do things on the software. This has helped me learn how to use this software.

With another tripod on order this is going to help us hugely as we can set up both cameras and have both held steadily so it is going to be jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment