Thursday 29 September 2011

Target Audience

When making a music video you have to think about the target audience. Target audience is the group you are aiming your media product at. Target audience could be, Adults, Teens, Children, women, Men or a sport for example, your not going to advertise a childs movie at adults. When making my video I am going to consider my target audince. This will involve asking a focus group of my target audience for their opions on what I have done.


When producing my music video I am going to have to think about my Audience theories:

Two Step Flow - The two step flow is the theory of people telling each other and passing on the message and helping spread the word of things. The dark Knight film used this to help in the Blockbuster film.

Hypodermic Syringe - The hypodermic syringe theory is the theory that the information is fed to the audience and this is accepted by the audience

No comments:

Post a Comment