Sunday 11 September 2011

Research into making a music video

After reading the 'Media Magazine' September 2011 edition it made me think about what to do with my music video.

It talks about making a music video karaoke. Doing this would be really helpful and increase my skills in lip syncing and help me decide on the appropriate camera angles to include in my music video. The magazine talked about using a song and only use a minute of it and shoot the artist from different angles all at once using different cameras. This can be carried out easier now as we have bought more tripods making the filming easier.
I think this a good task to do before actually carrying out my music video.

Another thing it says is to avoid the obvious. It comments avoiding things chasing though shopping centres, pretend guns in public, sitting on swings roundabouts driving badly and other things.

Also it talks about editing. It says you should be ruthless and delete things and ensure you have plenty of video footage to ensure that if it isn't quite right then you have another piece of footage to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment